On Saturday 4 November, Conservative Progress held a digital campaigning masterclass in London for almost 100 Conservative council candidates, agents, association officers and activists.
Over the course of the afternoon, a team of expert digital campaigners ran a series of training sessions on how to harness the power of digital to win elections.
Sessions were run on a range of subjects including:
- Targeting social media boosts and adverts
- Creating impactful digital content
- Filming effective vox-pops
- Sharing your content and building your online network
- Effective data collection and surveys
- Using digital to turn out your voters
Activists left the training equipped with a range of skills needed to broadcast the Conservative message through new and innovative ways.
Digital campaigning is an area where Labour have stolen a march on us, and we hope that by running these sorts of training events, we can even the playing field.
Conservative Progress offers a range of digital campaigning support and advice to Conservative Associations in London and across the country. Please do get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help.